ORIGINAL ARTWORK CREATED BY OKLAHOMA ARTISTS

All Artwork Available for Purchase

Sunday, October 28, 2012

NEW DRAWINGS ON DISTRESSED PARCHMENT


Hello, friends.  Here are some samples of new work that I'm doing at Flying Shoes Studio.  I've been focused on building a solo show which opened last night in my hometown of Guymon, Oklahoma.  I have been creating lots of original, mixed media drawings on the pages of 50 -60 year old dictionary pages and have recently expanded to drawing on equally old pages of parchment discovered in a local print shop.

These drawings are currently matted and framed and displayed at the Wild Horse Gallery in Guymon but are available for purchase.  Quality prints are also available.  Please contact me with your questions and I'd love your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment