ORIGINAL ARTWORK CREATED BY OKLAHOMA ARTISTS

All Artwork Available for Purchase

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

SEASON OF THE PUMPKIN


oil/canvas panel
palette knife/brush
8x10

October is my favorite month of the year.  The air is cooler, the days are shorter, and I can enjoy the warmth of a sweater in the evening.  This year I am especially appreciative after our long hot summer.  October is also pumpkin month and this is my pumpkin.... painted yesterday.  I shopped for just the right pumpkins (at Walmart) to paint and display, also to use for a class lesson.

HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL OCTOBER!


1 comment:

  1. So pretty!! This is Jennifer with Oklahomans for the Arts. We posted a link on our Facebook page to your blog. I hope you'll come over and like our page! I found you via Oklahoma Top Blogs, the public blog aggregator. I see you have their icon on display.

    ReplyDelete