ORIGINAL ARTWORK CREATED BY OKLAHOMA ARTISTS

All Artwork Available for Purchase

Saturday, March 5, 2011

"Radishes on Turquoise"

"Radishes on Turquoise"
8.5" x 8.5"
Pastel on Canson Mi-Teintes

I am extremely excited to recently join the Oklahoma Daily Painters blog.  I have long been following daily painters across the globe and their work has inspired me over the past year.  I am currently preparing new inventory for a May 1st show in Taos, NM.  All of this series focuses on small, still life pieces done in pastel. 

To follow my work and my experiences as an artist and high school art instructor, please check in at my blog - flyingshoesstudio.blogspot.com.

1 comment:

  1. Love your painting. Welcome and glad to see you posting. Have added your information on the side bars.

    ReplyDelete