ORIGINAL ARTWORK CREATED BY OKLAHOMA ARTISTS

All Artwork Available for Purchase

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Turquoise Pitcher and Gourd IV

Turquoise Pitcher and Gourd IV
8x8 Oil on Canvas
by
Cheri Wollenberg

Gourds are still calling me to paint them.  I have this little turquoise pitcher that seems to scream at me every time I look at my still life items.  Depending on the light source and the other items that are reflected into it determines it's color.  It never ceases to fascinate me.  I haven't got to paint for over a week and I found myself doing this painting rather quickly....almost as if I was gorging food (laugh).  I like some of the attributes of the painting, but if I were to do it again.  I might hone a few things.  I like it though so I'm done with this one

No comments:

Post a Comment