ORIGINAL ARTWORK CREATED BY OKLAHOMA ARTISTS

All Artwork Available for Purchase

Sunday, September 19, 2010

"Baby Bok Choy" by Anne Spoon


6.25"x12.75" oil on linen

Hi everybody, I'm sorry I haven't been posting in a while. Camara and software issues, but I've still been painting. I love these little Bok Choy, in fact I've got my eye on all of the baby veggies at whole foods. Oh and we got another fridge for the garage so there is no more confusion over what fruit are my models and which are for snacking. Thats not why we got the other fridge but it is handy for this.

3 comments:

  1. Your composition and color is beautiful and I love the support format. You will have to paint some more beauties quickly before those "snackers" get into your models! I love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cheri,I really like working in a long format as well as square. That means custom framing, Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's something about your work when in either a wide format or
    vertical format..it works very well. Beautiful painting, indeed.

    ReplyDelete