ORIGINAL ARTWORK CREATED BY OKLAHOMA ARTISTS

All Artwork Available for Purchase

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Children's Book


I know I'm departing from the painting but
I wanted to post the cover of a book I'm illustrating.
It's almost done and will go to press in mid-April
if all goes according to the schedule.
It'll be in various locations around Tulsa probably
in early summer. All the illustrations ( 25 or so) were
done in Painter and saved in Photoshop.
Now..back to the "real" painting....


2 comments:

  1. Based on the cover it looks like it should be a great book. I can't believe this was done on the computer, great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Anne. You would love Painter. You're welcome to drop by my studio one day and give it a try. It produces pastel, paint, watercolor, graphite and you can choose canvas, paper, you name it.
    The only problem it's not "real" art that has dimension. It's hard to beat
    that real, dimensional dab of paint on a highlight.

    ReplyDelete