ORIGINAL ARTWORK CREATED BY OKLAHOMA ARTISTS

All Artwork Available for Purchase

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Random - Contemporary Abstract Painting

Random - (c)Betty Refour - 2010


One of my resolutions for the New Year was to paint more, so you can imagine my delight when I learned there was a daily painting group right here in Oklahoma. There are some very talented artists here and I hope you will stop back often to see what what we're up to.

This painting was done using acrylics on 8 x 10 wrapped canvas. You can find it for sale in my Etsy shop, with a portion of the proceeds being donated to support Autism initiatives.

To learn more about me please visit my blog. Have a great day everybody, thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. Very good! You are onboard, glad to have you join us. Very nice abstract.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Betty...nice to see such a cheerful piece done for a good cause.

    ReplyDelete